LED Face Shield
LED Face Shield
Enjoy this popular noninvasive skin treatment in the comfort of your own home! LED Light Therapy works by using different wavelengths of light to trigger the skin’s natural healing processes to repair the skin. This LED Face Shield emits LED light in the visible and invisible spectra with wavelengths varying from 470nm-750nm, which is the same as in-clinic treatment.
- RED LED Light Therapy: Used for its scar healing and anti-aging benefits by stimulating fibroblasts which are responsible for collagen production. Red LED light therapy is also used to reduce skin inflammation.
- BLUE LED Light Therapy: Reduces oil production which may improve acne symptoms. It has also been shown to kill a type of bacteria that contributes to acne.
AMBER LED Light Therapy: In addition to its anti-aging benefits, amber LED light therapy has been shown to reduce pigmentation.
How To Use:
Step 1: Cleanse your skin then place the LED Face Shield comfortably over your face.
Step 2: To start your LED light therapy session, press the power button located on the left side of the device.
Step 3: To select your desired treatment, press the power button to choose between Red, Blue or Amber LED lights.
Step 4: The LED Face Shield is on a self-timer. Simply hold down the power button until the device turns off.
Step 5: Apply your favorite skincare as usual.
Note: Gently wipe the mask down with a cleansing wipe after each use and store safely.
As this treatment has no downtime, we recommend using the mask for 15 minutes daily or a minimum of 3 times a week.
Exfoliate once to twice a week to clear away dead skin cells. This will help remove any barrier between the LED lights and your skin, helping the lights penetrate deeper.
In addition to exfoliating, ensure your skin is free of any product to optimize the light's effectiveness.
Red light therapy helps your skin absorb creams and serums. The ideal time to apply your skincare is after your LED light therapy treatment.
- LED light therapy has an excellent safety profile, meaning it is a safe, worry-free treatment.
- LED light therapy does not contain UV rays (which can be harmful to your skin) making it suitable for regular use.
- LED light therapy does not cause burns, so it is a safe treatment for all skin types and colors.